Insights, ideas, free stuff, offers and regular updates.
- I have worked with the team at Incognate for over a year now and they have never failed to deliver extremely strong and exciting content for all our marketing projects. They deliver on time and never fail to correctly interpret our sometimes complicated briefs. I highly recommend them!Marketing ManagerCristina SarettiWolters Kluwer
- Incognate always delivers, but also bring a creative and innovative edge to our marketing campaigns. We had great results that exceeded expectations and really made a noise for us in the market. I would have no hesitation in working with John and Incognate again in the future.Head of Intermediary Marketing, Retail ProtectionCaroline KeanyLegal & General
- Incognate has the ability to clearly and concisely explain what the technology does, and to identify with the users. Their expertise in the high technology sector and solid understanding of what ITRS does makes them a valuable ally.Marketing DirectorPatrick McVeighITRS Group
- We have been working with John Bancroft and the team at Incognate for a few years now. Incognate produced our new website, provide ongoing active content services connected with it and this includes SEO etc. John and his team are friendly, good humoured creative and thoroughly pleasant to work with...OwnerJonathan LilleyBlaser Mills Solicitors
- We have worked with John and his team on telemarketing projects, email campaigns and also for the development of a new website. He and his team work hard to deliver the objectives set, and do not shy away from a challenge or a tight deadline.Marketing ManagerRebecca SharpInsightNow Ltd
- Incognate quickly picked up the technical understanding of the card printer solutions and has created a number of excellent case studies and press releases for us. With his help, we have significantly increased the positive visibility of Zebra's products in the EMEA region.Vertical Marketing Manager – Retail & HospitalityMark ThomsonZebra Card Printers
- Incognate work in a way that’s a natural extension to our business, providing on-going business to business telemarketing and lead nurturing services to Sapiens. They have enabled us to gain access to C Level decision makers in our target accounts to identify opportunities for new business sales. They are an invaluable marketing resource and I would highly recommend them.Vice President – Sales and OperationsRaj GhumanSapiens Europe, Africa & Australia
- Having outsourced our email marketing campaigns to Incognate, I am impressed with their commitment to quality, attention to detail, professionalism, customer service, enthusiasm and extra effort they put into our campaigns to make them successful. We would not hesitate to recommend Incognate to others looking for business to business marketing campaigns.Marketing and Communications ManagerDale SmithFlavorActiV
- Using the Incognate new business development approach has helped Sapiens UK to access senior people, at board level, in key accounts and within months resulted in a significant new business win.Managing DirectorKali BagarySapiens UK Limited
- Incognate has done an excellent job for Halian in producing content for the website and working with us and our customers to deliver case studies.Joint CEOJon HalpennyHalian
- Excellent and practical advice on marketing and range of issues concerning the sales process. This is the most practical advice I have had to date, giving me much more confidence to go out there and do businessIT ConsultantAdam LaveryRegis IT Ltd
- Prior to making several changes at the company we used Incognate to carry out a customer survey and I think that the results speak for themselves; we now have 8 new customer quotes, 5 additional reference sites, 2 completed case studies with others in the pipeline and also 6 meetings for account development.Managing DirectorRob Pickeringipcortex
Why Incognate for Content Marketing?
First impressions count – but are traditional approaches to internal and external communication no longer working for you?
Getting the attention of those you need to impress is more difficult today than ever before, so how can you get them engaged, enthused and taking action?
Incognate can help you to deliver sizzling B2B content marketing, presented in imaginative ways and across all media, to support your marketing and communication requirements. From brand and collateral refreshes to website design and online marketing and media distribution, we can help you to get heard.
Attention-grabbing marketing content; increased visibility
Today, less time is spent face-to-face, so your promotional content needs to work that much harder. Our creative and innovative approach to content creation and re-use helps us to maximise budgets, reduce costs and increase your ROI. No project is too large and where necessary we work with highly-experienced partners to provide a comprehensive B2B marketing solution.
A specialist content marketing company, Incognate can help you to stay front of mind, so call us on 0845 331 6069 or complete our contact form and we’ll be in touch within 24 hours.
As a band of creative types, naturally extroverted and outspoken – here we give our opinions, thoughts and ideas.
The fourth blog in our Kipling’s Men Series looks at Kipling’s man ‘Why’. In other words why should they listen to you? What makes you a credible provider of a product, service or solution?Kipling’s Man ‘Where’ - you need to take them on a journey!
Whatever your content is it needs to tell a story that ultimately drives people to a conclusion or action. Engaging and compelling content is powerful when it comes to generating an interest in a product, service or company.Does Marketing Automation Really Work?
Marketing automation can drive lead nurturing at an individual level, but what issues do marketers face? How can you ensure the right level of engagement?